Precuris has had overall responsibility for the construction and refurbishment of Capio St. Göran Hospital in Stockholm. Along with management, coordination and general project operations, Precuris has also been responsible for the new medical equipment.
Precuris has provided support in the MTU procurement and has been responsible for planning, installation, risk analysis, validation, calibration, and commissioning of the equipment. The project encompassed several departments, including IVA, IMA, Obstetrics*, Radiology, a sterilization unit, and an endoscopy unit.
To meet requirements while keeping to budget, it was important to start strictly from the hospital’s actual needs when choosing the appropriate level of the medical equipment. The project enabled Precuris to deploy several of its strength areas: project management, technical expertise, and experience of healthcare and related buildings.
* During the project, Capio St. Göran Hospital decided not to relocate this department. This entailed modifying the relocation plan, in which Precuris was also involved.
What we did
- Management and administration
- Planning and commissioning
- Installation, functional testing, inspection
- Scheduling and coordination
- Planning and functional requirements for the rooms
- Guidance and support in many project aspects
- Call-off management, ordering and delivery coordination
- Support and planning for training and operational relocation
- Final function checks and clinical test operation
The project in figures
- 29 200 m² Construction
- 96 New hospital beds
- 10 000 m² Refurbishment
- 6000 New patient capacity per year