When Aleris Sabbatsberg decided to accredit their X-ray department according to the standard of ISO 17025:2017, they contacted us. The goal was to ensure the highest possible standard throughout their processes.
Our mission in this project was to work together with the management of the Aleris X-ray business department and the management and staff of the Aleris Sabbatsberg X-ray department, to implement ISO 17025 on different X-rays, CT and MR methods. Together we were making sure that all the processes were running smoothly and that the different methods lived up to the standards of ISO 17025:2017. With years of experience within quality control and management in hospital environment, we were able to help Aleris update work procedures to match the standard they were aiming for. We upgraded the management systems and reached accreditation according to ISO 17025:2017 in the autumn of 2019. Aleris Sabbatsbergs X-ray department is now one of the first X-ray departments in Sweden to be accredited according to ISO 17025:2017, and is an inspiration to other institutions that are aiming for a high quality standard.
What we did
- Accreditation according to ISO 17025:2017
- Updated quality control within the department and in all Aleris radiological departments.
- Updated management systems
- Ensured a high standard in the department’s different processes
- Ensured that the processes and co-ordination run smoothly
- Educated staff and management
- Upgraded quality systems
- Upgraded organizational developments
- Participated in and ensured internal audit
- Assisted in external audit
- Follow-ups and improvements