Precuris was established in Sweden in 2016, and in 2019 we started in Norway.
Precuris has background from major projects in Sweden, such as; New Karolinska Hospital (NKS), Huddinge Hospital in Stockholm, Aleris, Capio and more.
We are now seeking experienced and fresh advisors/project managers who have experience with hospital equipment (functional equipment) and project management. It is highly desirable with advisers who have experience with small or large development or construction projects.
We are looking for candidates who have experience from the following functional areas:
- Laboratory Medicine
- Out-patient areas
- Surgery, intensive care and anesthesia
Within each of the functional areas, it is desirable that the candidates have knowledge within the equipment’s functionality, design, capacity, interfaces, regulatory requirements etc.
- Minimum Bachelor in Medical Technology/Nursing/Bioengineering, or other relevant education
- Experience from hospitals as MTA engineer/professional development nurse/bioengineer or equivalent
- Desirable with experience from the private sector, preferably within an equipment supplier or similar
- It demands wide knowledge within MTU
- It demands that you have participated or facilitated in participation processes/focus groups or similar
- It is desirable with experience within public procurement processes
- Benefit with experience around receiving MTU
- Advantage of MTU ICT competence
- Team player
- The ability to build trust
- The ability to work independently
- Ability to ask critical questions
- The ability to pose well prepared
- Interested in technology and can see comprehensive solutions for our customers
- Good oral and written ability.
Personal suitability will be emphasized.
The workplace will be primarily in Oslo, or in the area in Eastern area of Norway. We take into account whether the candidate (s) have a family situation or other reasons that limit travel opportunities, how ever some travel business must be expected.
- Interesting and versatile tasks
- High professional level
- Attractive terms!
- Good training
- Exciting career opportunities for the right candidates
Interested in joining the team?
Contact General Manager Preben Andreassen on telephone 0046 70 205 8686, for an informal interview, or send us your CV with a short text about your relevant experience to Career@precuris.com.